Sunday, November 14, 2010

This is so hot!!!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The styling. And do you know that they're actually chinese!?? and not Korean!??? Come on I know 90% of the clothes around the world are made in China and it should be THE country to shop at, and their styling is not bad at all, in fact it's hella attractive and hot. I'd wear every single piece eventhough it's made in China lol. Looks 2,3,6,7,8,9,10, 11,12 and 14 are my favourites. hAHAHAHAHA see what I mean by i'd wear them all. mmmm yummy.


AND I sense a video of me coming up, no thanks to my very high tech webcam which I can record a video (!!!!!) and edit it in iMovie (!!!!!) seriously I'm so behind time sometimes I really question my age lol. What would you like to see!? I can't sing for sure but I can talk!!! :D

1 comment:

azi who? said...

videos of how you choose your outfit, or randomly of your most favourite things to do in your very own world