Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Shang's

Been travelling to Shangri-la twice in a row back to back last week. This time Lafite. I refuse to tell my mom where we're heading and finally revealed Lafite and she kept texting and calling me telling it's very expensive hahahah so cute but then we got discounts again =P So the bill wasn't all that bad hehe

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

NOM I shall indulge in these in the future again, after I succeed in losing more weight :D AJA FIGHTING!!!!

Can you spot ANY difference with my pictures?? :P

1 comment:

Adeline.H said...

which program do you use on your mac to achieve just photos with soft color & a hint of yellow?