Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wine and Dine starts with fine.

Not gonna show another round of Fine Dining cause that ain't gonna happen when one's on a diet pffffffft

Random pictures from my Summer in Melbourne last year. Good times. :D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Little Cupcakes Red Velvet (OH HOW I MISS THOU) and Miss Marples. Sticky date pudding omnomnom.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mount Dandenong after much confusion with the very slow signal from the GPS. I actually got lost IN the city, I know my way around when I walk, not when I drive T_T Oh and the last picture of me is me digging my nose wtf hahahaha

At Yarra Valley :))) Met this old lady and her son, with their dogs!!! erm I think their names are Lucy and... Something hahahaha
Photobucket
Photobucket
dogs should be trained to be so obedient!! Some don't even need leashes and will follow the owner even if the owner is CYCLING!! So guai I like.... *want a puppy T_T*

Photobucket
Photobucket
wine tasting at Chandon. :P


I have a problem, rather major, I'm suppose to upload pictures of my Melbourne trip and my computer cannot seem to read it at all. =/ Is it cause my card is a SDHC and not a normal SD card??? =/ I have no troubles with my old D40 but this new one, cannot seem to be read at all!! Not even if I use a card reader =(((


HELP PEOPLE!!!!! =((((

No comments: