Thursday, March 17, 2011

MORANGEEEE

Update: New updates at Boudoir-Boudoir!! Clicky and fund my PS1 :D

Wednesday evening. Dinner with le familia. Diet fail. story of my life. And my mom suggesting me to go to finishing school... Reason being, to become more sociable. Miss easily offended got a little pissy.

I mean yes, I'm not all that fakey OMG I LOVE YOU OMG YOUR SO PRETTY kind of person, I often appear to be intimidating, scary, unfriendly, and pessimistic. YES I AM!! What am I trying to prove to you to be all that happy giddy friendly person, I don't need to impress people I don't need to impress haha. And I only tend to open up to people that I'm more comfortable with?? If you get what I mean, I can't be telling you story of my life when I first met you or that I tried to kill myself (did not happen) and scare you away do I? I think my mom thought so cause often times I don't talk to her but she tried to talk to me about things which I tried to participate but I know all she wants me to do is listen to her stories (what am I suppose to respond when she's talking about X person or that my brother must respect my grandma more hahahaha) I'm quite friendly in the online world wert. -.-


All I want to do now is... Get some kitchen equipments that will actually make my life easier (ie blender oh god why haven't we gotten one when we moved in I could have drank fruit juice everyday and have healthy bowels and great skin!) and a decent oven (not that I hate mine but I dislike it cause it's too small. I can't fit a 12 muffin pan into it without distorting the shape of the oven, that being the "walls" are too flimsy -_-). And also the knob to turn on the timer, broke off. BROKE off as in the knob decided it's time to snap itself into half so I had to use pliers to turn the metal thingy attached to the knob to use it. -_- And some decent crockeries and cutleries. A good non stick cooking pan and sauce pan. After living 2 years in Aussie with non-stick pan, I cannot see myself without one. I hate having my vege getting stuck on the wok, and having to scrap it off without hurting my ear with the shriek of metal against metal.

Pack my room. Boxes arriving tomorrow yeay! Time to pack 50 pairs of shoes, random shit, clothes and more random shit. :D Sounds exciting to me!! Love unwrapping boxes and found out I actually bought these things :D



Went for manicure. Never again I'll do gel nails again unless it's soak off. I spent 1 hour having the manicurist buffing my nails away D: Imagine the damage done to my nails, I think out of the 7 layers of nails I have like 1.5 layers left T_T I can feel it's so fragile now, even when I scratch myself it's not syok =(

Photobucket
BUT I CAN HAS PRETTY NAILS :P

Remember the picture I posted few days ago??? I wanted pastel colours but the manicurist said why not you go for brighter colours cause your hands are too fair. T_T Ok lorrrrr a tad childish hahah but I like cause so bright =p

Photobucket

Photobucket
a preview of what's to come wtf.

Photobucket
Photobucket
I find the chicken to be positioned very... seductively hahahaha sexy chicken =P

Photobucket
sorry non-halal but so gooooooddddd crispy and chewy nomnom



Photobucket
Photobucket
top:zhuhai; skirt: river island; ring: h&m; purse: chanel; lips: morange by MAC
COLOURS!!! :D


And I have lips to match wtf
Photobucket

IN YOUR FACE hahahahahaahahahahah


like my nails? :P

I know it's very kiddy/amateurish but kinda cute no?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH! LOVE YOUR NAILS + PURSE + LACE SKIRT. In your face colors indeed <3

Unknown said...

and that ring ofcourse :D

Thistle Trinkets said...

Love love love the skirt!!

mustardqueen said...

ami: hahaha THANK YOU!!! :)) you seem to realllly love bright colours too!!<3

thistle trinkets: THANK YOU!!! Got it on sales few years back frm Singapore. Love at first sight hahaha

Christian Girl in Harrods said...

hey wats d lipcolour u r wearing?

Christian Girl in Harrods said...

I know it's orange. I meant the brand and code and colour. I love it!

mustardqueen said...

siewkwan: I posted it on the list of itms for my outfit actually. Morange from MAC.

Christian Girl in Harrods said...

hey sorry for the ignorance but I read through twice the whole post and found it-Ahhhhhh~! Thanks for being so patient! hehe