Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Who do you think you are!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


PETER ALEXANDER DOG!!! :D I don't know what breed it is, but I usually call it "sausage dog" or is it a Dachshund? And how do you exactly pronounce Dachshund? Dash-hun? haha So cute and he was sniffing my legs wtf -_- Just some random pictures from Melbourne. Something of what I relate to Melbourne. Cute dogs, Pho, super kao milk coffee, tram stops (tram 20 was near where I lived previously in the city)


Losing mojo to blog lately. So much is happening but yet I don't feel like facing anything. Like literally ANYTHING. Some good news to announce soon, at least it is for me. Nothing to do with a job. Still hunting, still searching, still lost, still uncertain.



Question of the day:
You may comment anonymously, who do you think you are? Tell me something.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats a long haired daschund!

Kim L said...

Regarding the job hunt thing, if you can afford to, take your time.

I graduated a year ago, started working, don't like my job and was feeling so disconnected from everything.
Finally gathered up the courage to venture into something else. Weird, but I feel relieved i'm moving on from my current job.

No one is ever too certain who they will become. We evolve from time to time. embrace it! :)

miemiemie said...

can you imagine i've graduated from college 3 years ago and i just had one decent job..wait,semi-decent job. it wasn't really a nice job just because when i got in, the management changed..so there,it all went downhill from then on..so i quit..

starting a new life soon. i hope you get a job soon.it takes time. you are not alone,remember that!