Monday, April 18, 2011

All I do is EAT

I have this confession to make!! As much as I promote eating healthy and all those shit I just had a large set of Mcdonald's Chicken Mcdeluxe along with 5 pieces nuggets I AM A MONSTER!!! And the thing is I felt nothing after downing the burger! D: And I think I'm going to have more Maccas later D:


Hate pms cause I crave for the worst and most unhealthy food EVER. -_-

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Mr. Wolf, Movida Next Door and Lord of the Fries. Dog and Fed Square inedible. And the lovely lovely Spitfire lipstick from the MAC Wonder Woman collection gifted by Seulgi as a farewell present. :) Love love love that colour =D


Calorie count today: 3000 and gonna get more wtf -_-

No comments: