Sunday, May 01, 2011

Love Note

Another one of those really cute "cafes" that we visited in Seoul. This one is not really a cafe cause they don't just serve coffee they serve more Korean stuff, more like a tea house I'd say. (And Jong Yong Hwa filmed a scene out of a movie there what not to love!!!!!) I really have no idea what is the name of this tea house but if you can read Hangeul you're more than welcome to read the name from the menu. haha


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Concept of this teahouse is, they provide you with paper and pen and some silver wires, write a note or whatever you want, like I love you you love me we are happy family or I was here and insert date or just some really nice quotes or just doodle something nice and hook it on one of the trees or the window. Korea has some SERIOUS issues with "vandalism" wtf. Everywhere you go you'll see doodles on the wall (refer to 1st pic hahahah)!!! For which I don't understand but some they draw something cute. hahahaha I wouldn't call it vandalising cause it's their culture. :) Which is something nice!!! Better than some ugly penis drawing on the wall yea? At least you're writing something memorable (like the murals in Hosier Lane Melbourne!!)

I ordered the 17 cereal latte and I was seriously so so so in love with it. It taste a little like Horlicks, but with more fragrance of grains and you could bite into chunks of the grains/cereal/oats. Yummy! I bought instant 17 cereal latte powder home from department store and have been having some. Ahhh... it'd be such a nice treat for a cold rainy day. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

별다방 미스리
Miss Lee's Cafe :)

http://www.missleecafe.com/
I think it is right. ^^

Joanne said...

Legal "vandalism" haha!

The doll is so cute with her camera.