Sunday, August 28, 2011

Orange

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Was mad craving craving CRAVING for Mart130's infamous toast that I cannot stop raving about. But it's about 6000 kilometres away from where I am right now so I have to settle for less T_T I'm short of mascarpone cheese and time. I specially made panda brioche (cause I like to eat cute things) for this!!! If you wanna know what is dedication, please refer to picture number 1 wtf cause I made the loaf to make french toast!



Panda brioche post another day.


From what remember (I'll never forget it btw) the name of the french toast is French toast with orange syrup, macadamia nuts, bananas and vanilla bean mascarpone. I'm short of macadamia nuts as well (cause those damn nuts cost like 50 bucks for a pack -_-). And because I was rushing for gym and I **HAVE** to eat before working out, I made orange infused honey instead of orange syrup (and less sugar too yeay! Honey is natural honey ok...) and for more flavour, I added orange zest into my butter for the toast! :D Top with a little vanilla bean and a banana om nom nom.

Of course it's not AS good as the mart 130 one, but close enough. ONE DAY when I'm not in such hurry I shall make a proper one. I can eat that shit everyday (and digestives too)

ps: my panda bread crack when I tried to flip it and looks like it has a smirk on it in the last picture haha. HAPPY PANDA!

No comments: