Friday, September 02, 2011

Don't Say No Two Panda

My title is so punny... GEDDIT GEDDIT!???? No TWO panda cause it's my second attempt?? hahahahahahahaha I'm so witty that's why you love meeeeee :D


For recipe please go to here. I made a mistake by using normal plain flour and cause I need to mix the dough twice to add in colouring and what not so my bread was kinda tough =/ But well it was cute while it lasted!!! And also cause I ran out of milk so I used my brother's chocolate milk! My panda loaf is named Beyonce cause she's brown! Jezmine made a joke by saying it's a Malay panda wtf, and just in time for Raya!!!! (sorry you're missing all the fun on twitter aww there there)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



tip: when shaping the dough, it's best to let your dough rest for a while (say at least 30 seconds to 1 minute) to let the gluten relax, then it's easier to shape it again to your desired shape/length. It'll come to a point where your dough will stop changing shape and you're only breaking it apart, let it rest. That's why they say baking is science for lazy people.


p/s: that 4 roll of black stool looking thing is actually the dough for eyes and ears of Beyonce wtf.


My panda's eyes are still droopy (it runs in the family yo) and also cause I never had the patience to wait for it to rise properly so I sneak out for lunch and market while waiting for it to rise and was left out for twice the amount of time that was supposed to be left out *shifty eyes*. It's okay. Afterall, that's why Botox was invented no?

Maybe should try FROG next, I'm sure le bestie would love it. :)

No comments: