Saturday, November 05, 2011

Last Sunday

To those who've missed the Prelove Party at OldBlossomBox last Sunday, you don't know what you missed!!! What I need to say is, you missed out on A WHOLE LOT!! haha

Had so much fun eventhough Wen wasn't there because she was down with a fever, but twas fun hanging around mingling having meringue cookies that Shakira nicely baked (i sapu-ed her samples *shiftty eyes*)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

just some random shots. And also thank you to those who came and said Hi. You know who you are ;) And it's my first time meeting the infamous Debab (Jezmine's cat) and he is SO CUTE OMG I'm this close to buying a cat so I can cuddle it and play with it, so fluffy and soft *melt* I secretly like cats too, ok not so secret anymore but yeah, ever since my "cat encounter" back in Melbourne days, I have develop some sorta cat fetish. Cat prints, cat pictures, cats, cat related things (Read: Hello Kitty). Miao.


Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha by the way. :) Drive save and enjoy the long weekend. :D

No comments: