Saturday, January 28, 2012

It's nice to say that we've played in the dirt...









Pictures from my phone. Really, lugging around my big ass Nikon is kinda a bitch. Now, I can bring a small bag whenever I want! Besides with so many filters/functions/apps, I can edit pretty pictures =P

Just got my tragus pierced yesterday and I must say, I love it!!! It didn't hurt at all and all the worrying and shit was just bullshit la. Went with gun cause they didn't have needle services (did it at Dragonfly 1 Utama btw) whole process took like, 10 seconds, or maybe less. Alcohol to cleanse/numb, ready? *Pap* Done. It helps when you have a hand to squeeze onto hhahaha

Braiding my hair is like my favourite thing to do now. Cause I hate the colour now (faded berry pink can you imagine!?) and I can do a little grooming to it to at least make myself feel better. Reorganized my makeup with the RM5 Ikea plastic organizer and I love my hair for my CNY Reunion dinner. I think I took 3-4 attempts to achieve that braid! Didn't help when you have sore shoulders from pumping weight the day before.

and the first picture is my 10% Prada shoes. It's practically free!! I know it's from the A/W 09 collection, but really?? RM300, size 41, leathery goodness wrapped around my feet, down from RM4000, HOW NOT TO BE HAPPY!? :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The prada shoe is pretty! Show more Jap shopping stuff.

Rach said...

I have been braiding my hair too HAHAHA so fun.

Eve said...

ur braiding skills are awesome..