Sunday, May 13, 2012

30 Day Shred Level 1 Day 5

I'm feeling SO FATIGUE!!!!

Like I dunno. Am I doing something wrong?? One thing for sure is that I'm not having enough sleep cause of the stupid construction going on RIGHT NEXT TO MY ROOM!!! &@#*($&!&


Day 5, I should be seeing progress in my endurance yea? I'm not sure how to feel about this, I feel like taking a day off but NOOOOOOO I will only regret it.

And I'm getting so bored of the video haahahhaha I watch the same video for MORE than 5 times. First 3 times was to sort of familiarize with the moves and then watching it while you're doing the workout. I did do some modifications to the workout like for example chest flyes, I do it with the 6kg instead of the 6lbs dumbbells. Cause I feel nothing using the 6lbs. Same goes for the lunge with bicep curl.

Eating cleaner. A lot cleaner. The only thing that's not clean is a cup of flat white and few bites of Nachos with guacamole with beans. SO GOOD. Oh yea and a cake pop I got from the Guess event hehehehehehee.

Think I'll go take some progress shots by day 10. Who am I to kid right?

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Haha I know what you mean by the boredom of having to watch the same video lots of times. I learned a trick.. which is to just mute her lol, and blast your own workout mix :D Has been helpful!